Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas time

Well I know it has been a while again.  We have once again had a few crazy weeks.  My best friend moved away last week and although she is still in Mississippi, the loss of her constant support and presence in my life leaves me feeling really sad in ways I can not explain!  It has really been hard to focus on this being holiday time!  The kids can help snap me out of that! Surprisingly, Wyatt LOVES Santa!  I mean what 23 month old will fight and cry to go up to him and touch him?  Most are screaming to get away, NOT Wyatt!  He wants to touch every single one of them he sees!  Now this is the same child that at the beginning of December thought Santa was my Grandmother that passed away when he was about 13 days old and still in the NICU.  We have always told him who she was and shown him pictures! So he would see Santa and say "MAMAW"!  So funny!  Bella is really excited to be out of school and to get to spend some time with her brother and her aunt and Nan!  It has been really busy but slowing down enough now for us to stop and really cherish the reason for Christmas! JESUS!  And we are so thankful!
Jenny


Wyatt and Bella with Santa at Bass Pro Shop, December 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment