Thursday, February 24, 2011

February, not just a month for love for me!

You were so loved.  You came to us at such a low time!  While fighting cancer you became our lighthouse, our ray of light, our soft place to fall at the end of a long day of radiation treatments.  Some days, you and Bella were our only reason to smile.  I knew something was wrong and just never dreamed you were gone.  February 23rd we found out that you had already passed on to be with Jesus.  Blood tests would later confirm this but I knew within myself that this was true.  What happened? Had I done something wrong?  Some days I still ask myself these questions but I think God gave us you to help us through that really hard time in our life. You certainly did that! I know that you are watching over your brother and sister and I smile inside each time I think of that.  I know that I will miss you always.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment